The Lawyer’s Edge helps lawyers and law firms bring in more revenue by improving communication, leadership, and business development skills in attorneys and leadership teams.
The primary goal of our coaching and interactive, skills-based programs is to educate and support lawyers so they can drive business results for themselves and their firms and contribute to a positive, growth-oriented culture.
We Help Lawyers:
- Improve and expand existing client relationships
- Increase confidence
- Become recognized experts in their field
- Move up in the organization
- Navigate leadership roles such as practice group leader or managing partner
- Communicate and collaborate with those who are different from them
We Help Law Firms:
- Increase revenue
- Develop a culture that helps you attract (and retain) the best people
- Operate more effectively and efficiently
- Prepare the next generation of leaders and rainmakers
- Integrate lateral hires so they produce results and stay with the firm
- Reduce stress and conflict among co-workers
Lawyers Coaching Lawyers
Our coaches are experienced attorneys—and our knowledge of the day-to-day realities of working as an attorney allows us to tailor our services to fit our clients’ specific needs.
SUPPORTING Long-TERM GROWTH
Our workshops and coaching empower both individual lawyers and law firms to take ownership over their continued growth and improvement.
This means instilling useful practices, sharing proven tools, and helping your team build the confidence and motivation to pursue growth over the long-term.
Founder of The Lawyer’s Edge
Elise Holtzman has dedicated the last 12 years to educating, coaching, and consulting with attorneys and law firm leaders to help them develop skills and adopt behaviors that will drive proactive approaches to client and relationship development.
As a former practicing attorney with experience working at Am Law 100 firms, Elise brings a deep understanding of the practice of law (and the demands of operating a firm) to her work. She speaks frequently for bar associations and other organizations on leadership and business development topics and has been published in Law360, The New York Law Journal, and the ABA’s GP Solo Magazine, among others.