Empowering women lawyers to take their seat at the table
Getting A step ahead
Women In Law
of attorneys are women
of equity partners are women
Less pay for women in law
The End Result
- Increased turnover and loss of highly skilled talent
- Inability to meet increasing client demand for diverse teams
- Ongoing challenges attracting female lawyers
- A reputation in the industry for a failure to take diversity seriously
- A lack of perspective on leadership teams
Tools for successBy providing women with the tools and resources needed to navigate a career in the law, our programs benefit both law firms and their lawyers.
We offer actionable solutions for common challenges like:
- How to set and achieve ambitious goals in a system that has historically favored men
- How to move up and become a leader in your organization
- How to build a book of business so you have the power to call the shots in your own career
- How to garner support from peers and powerful senior leaders
- How to have your voice heard and be taken seriously
- How to banish perfectionism and skyrocket your confidence
We deliver thoughtful, timely, and relevant workshops for women lawyers tailored to your firm’s specific needs.
Our workshops are energizing and interactive and use group discussions and self-reflection exercises to generate actionable insights.
Commonly requested topics include:
- Imperfect, Impactful Leadership™
- Business Development and Client Retention
- Mentorship and Sponsorship
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There—How to Land and Succeed in Your Next Role
- Time Management and Delegation for the Overscheduled Lawyer
Our programs are perfect for in-person and virtual events like law firms’ women’s initiatives and intensive offsites such as leadership retreats, conferences, and strategic planning sessions.
Panel Discussions: Women Learning From Other Women
Towards a More Equitable Profession
Women in the legal field face unique challenges. A lack of women in leadership and a loss of talent hurts not just individual lawyers, but also law firms and the legal profession as a whole.
The good news: there is a solution. We provide tools to help women lawyers succeed and help law firms to attract and retain talented women attorneys.
To learn more or schedule a workshop or program for your firm or association, contact us today.