Transform Your Lawyers into Rainmakers and Leaders with Tailored Advancement Strategies for Women Partners.
Give your women leaders the knowledge, skills, and expert support they need to build their books of business, communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, and become successful rainmakers.
Introducing The Ignite Women’s Business Development Accelerator – designed BY women lawyers FOR women lawyers. The program combines practical content, expert support from executive coaches who are former practicing lawyers or former law firm business development and marketing professionals, and networking with like-minded women lawyers who are ready to take focused action in the direction of their goals AND help other women succeed.
Ignite can help you build your book of business by:
- Taking the mystery out of business development
- Helping you craft an approach that is right for YOU
- Guiding you to strategically nurture and grow your personal and professional networks
- Identifying opportunities to raise your profile as an expert in the legal and business communities
- Building your confidence for business development
- The 3 Pillars of Business Development
- How to nurture and grow a network of prospective clients and referral sources
- How to become a visible expert so you’re not a best-kept secret
- How to engage in BD in a way that fits YOU (no more cookie-cutter approaches)
- How to find time for business development and marketing
- How to collaborate and “cross-sell”
- Minimizing perfectionism and increasing confidence
- And much more…
What is included in the 18-month Ignite Women’s Business Development Accelerator:
- Four in-person events in Manhattan or northern NJ (locations TBA)
- Starts on Thursday at 1:00 pm
- Includes a networking dinner with all Ignite participants on Thursday night
- Concludes with a half-day morning program on Friday
- During months without an in-person event, monthly facilitated content/coaching calls on important business development topics via Zoom
- Monthly newsletter containing tips, inspiration, and member news
- Email access to Ignite coaches for brief comments, questions, and wins
- In-person event dates are March 23-24, 2023, October 5-6, 2023, March 21-22, 2024, and September 26-27, 2024
Registration and Financial Investment:
Membership in Ignite is an 18-month commitment. The financial investment for the program is $17,500. For members who register on or before February 1, 2023, the financial investment is $16,000. Payment of 50% of the program investment will be billed upon registration, with the balance to be billed on November 15, 2023.