Liel Levy is the Co-founder and Head of Partnerships at Nanato Media, a bilingual digital marketing agency specializing in the US Hispanic market. Nanato Media focuses on helping law firms across the country run relevant campaigns targeting local Hispanic markets. After a career in the food and hospitality space, Liel entered the marketing industry, working as the Assistant Food and Beverage Director and MUZE Restaurant Manager at Mandarin Oriental and Restaurants Manager at Meliá Hotels International.
Liel Levy is the Co-author of the book Beyond Se Habla Español: How Lawyers Win the Hispanic Market and the Co-host of the In Camera Podcast. Liel helps law firms dominate their market through ambicultural digital marketing strategies that lead to exponential business and brand growth. He has all the tools to teach you why and how to market to the Hispanic community and is here to tell you all about it.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Liel Levy describes how he got involved in the legal marketing world, specifically focusing on the Hispanic market
- Liel talks about his book and how he knew it was the right time to publish it
- Why should law firms be putting an increased focus on connecting with Hispanic clients?
- Liel discusses the growing percentage of the Hispanic community in the US and how it contributes to cultural markets
- The various categories of Spanish-speaking people and how to correctly market to each one
- Liel talks about how categorizing people based on their ethnicity leads to becoming more unified
- Some do’s and don’ts of marketing to Hispanic communities
- The tricky issue of translation
- What tactics can lawyers use to reach the Hispanic market?
- Liel stresses how all Latinos are not the same and why appreciating each segment of the Hispanic community is key
In this episode…
Law firms across the country use marketing materials for advertising to clients new and old. Most probably feel confident in their marketing materials. However, there is a whole chunk of the American population that law firms often don’t have the tools to market to — the Hispanic community. Liel Levy noticed this and decided to do something to change the landscape.
Liel Levy has been ingrained in Hispanic culture from the day he was born, living in New Mexico and watching his uncle create a law firm specifically for Hispanics. Now, Liel is the Co-founder of Nanato Media, a digital agency focused on helping law firms across the country run relevant campaigns targeting local Hispanic markets. He has all the tools to teach you why and how to market to the Hispanic community and is here to tell you all about it.
On this episode of The Lawyer’s Edge, Elise Holtzman talks with Co-founder and Head of Partnerships at Nanato Media, Liel Levy, all about marketing law firms to the Hispanic community. They discuss increasing focus on connecting with Hispanic clients, successful marketing strategies for each sect of the Hispanic community, sensitivity and stress around effective translation, and so much more. You won’t want to miss this impactful episode!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Elise Holtzman on LinkedIn
- The Lawyer’s Edge
- Liel Levy on LinkedIn
- Nanato Media
- The In Camera Podcast
- Beyond Se Habla Español: How Lawyers Win the Hispanic Market by Natalie Fragkouli and Liel Levy
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by The Lawyer’s Edge, a firm based in the New York metropolitan area founded by Elise Holtzman in 2008 to help lawyers become skilled business developers and leaders so that they can grow their practices, retain top talent, and step confidently into leadership roles.
The firm offers customized coaching, consulting, and training programs such as their signature business development program, Lawyers Making Rain.
Now more than ever, it’s not enough to just do good work and hope your law firm will thrive. And no matter how smart and hard-working you are, it can be time-consuming and overwhelming to figure it all out by yourself.