Coaching with Elise
My coaching clients are successful lawyers who are not satisfied with the status quo and are ready to take action to get bigger and better results than ever before.
“I have been practicing real estate and zoning law for 23 years. Elise is a first-class professional and she has provided me with tremendous career development assistance over the past two years. She understands both my career goals and – equally important – my personal goals and family demands. In addition to being ‘user friendly’ and always accommodating my schedule, her insights have been incredibly valuable. I recommend her without reservation.”
Richard S. Schkolnick, Esq., Brown Moskowitz & Kallen, P.C.
Who works with me?
I work with partners, associates and counsel who want and deserve more, whether it’s more money, time, clients, peace of mind, or enjoyment.
Here are just some of the attorneys with whom I’ve worked:
- A senior associate at a large multinational law firm who is considered a “high potential” and wants to make partner.
- A partner at a mid-size Texas firm who wants to bring in more business so she can do the kind of work that makes her want to jump out of bed in the morning to get to the office.
- An attorney at a tiny New Jersey firm who is ready to bid farewell to mediocrity and hang out his own shingle.
- A general counsel who has been with the same company for 27 years and is looking for the next opportunity.
- A junior partner in a Montreal law firm who wants to become a leader among the partners so she can help lead the firm to greater success.
My clients are a lot like you – smart, hardworking and devoted to their clients’ success. Why do they come to me? Because they want someone who is devoted to their success.
“Coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common, it’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.”
Fast Company Magazine
I can work with you to:
- Develop and Execute a Strategic Plan to Grow your Practice and Make Partner
- Build Your Book of Business
- Adopt Effective and Comfortable Networking Methods
- Grow into a New Leadership Role (Junior Partner, Hiring Partner, Managing Partner)
- Position Yourself as a Leading Authority in your Field
- Build Lasting Client Relationships
- Communicate Your Value to Clients and Colleagues
- Manage your Time (so you can grow your practice and still have a life)
- Manage Associates and Support Staff (so you’re not doing everything yourself)
How Coaching Works
Through one-on-one coaching, I partner with attorneys to consider their options, take action, produce results, and get what they want. One-on-one coaching is like having a personal trainer for your practice and your career – we concentrate on getting results. You get my undivided attention and coaching sessions are focused entirely on your agenda. It’s confidential, it’s focused on solutions, it’s all about you, and most importantly, it works!
“I recommend Elise very highly as a career coach. She worked with me at a career transition point; she listens carefully, asks insightful questions and synthesizes extremely well. The result was great. I was able to develop and follow through on action plans for finding and then preparing for a new position. I refer to my notes from those conversations from time to time and they remain unbelievably helpful in maintaining my focus and executing successfully in my new position.”
Steven Masket, Esq., General Counsel, W.J. Deutsch & Sons, Ltd.
Achieve breakthrough results no matter what your area of practice or level of experience.
I will collaborate with you to pinpoint the issues and assist you in developing the skills you need to implement measurable and meaningful change. We will work together to eliminate any roadblocks in your way so you can focus more clearly, make thoughtful decisions and progress quickly. Coaching helps you stay on track, provides an objective point of view, and offers the guidance, support and accountability to help you get what you want. You’ll finally have clarity about what you want to do and, even better, you’ll start to make it happen.
If you are interested in coaching, please click below to enter your information and I will get back to you within one business day, or call me at 908-233-2273: