Elise Holtzman is an experienced attorney, a certified professional coach, and the founder of The Lawyer’s Edge, a boutique firm that provides professional development services to individual attorneys and legal organizations.
Elise has a J.D. from Columbia Law School. She practiced commercial real estate transactional law before shifting her focus to empowering lawyers as they navigate their growing careers.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Elise Holtzman discusses the importance of having an online presence when it comes to increasing your visibility
- How publishing content, from articles to podcasts, is easier — and more essential — than you think
- Elise talks about why you should stay committed to consistent networking, even during the pandemic
- Elise’s thoughts on CLEs versus webinars
- Should you outsource your public relations strategy?
- How Elise’s clients have successfully grown their visibility and become rainmakers using her simple methods
- Where to connect with Elise Holtzman
In this episode…
As a lawyer, it’s not enough to keep your head down and do good work anymore; instead, you need to be seen and noticed, both online and off.
As president and founder of The Lawyer’s Edge, Elise Holtzman knows the importance of visibility for lawyers and law firms. She helps her clients get noticed for their hard work so that they can develop their business and achieve professional success.
In this week’s episode, Elise is interviewed by business networking expert and founder of Rise25 and the Smart Business Revolution podcast, John Corcoran, about how to prioritize visibility in and out of the office. They discuss the importance of creating a LinkedIn account, how to network during the pandemic, and whether or not you should hire a PR professional. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- The Lawyer’s Edge
- Lawyers Making Rain
- Elise Holtzman on LinkedIn
- Smart Business Revolution podcast
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- American Bar Association CLEs
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by The Lawyer’s Edge, a firm based in the New York metropolitan area founded by Elise Holtzman in 2008 to help lawyers become skilled business developers and leaders so that they can grow their practices, retain top talent, and step confidently into leadership roles.
The firm offers customized coaching, consulting, and training programs such as their signature business development program, Lawyers Making Rain.
Now more than ever, it’s not enough to just do good work and hope your law firm will thrive. And no matter how smart and hard-working you are, it can be time-consuming and overwhelming to figure it all out by yourself.