Stacey Brown Randall is the Founder of the Brown Randall Group, where she helps business owners generate referrals without asking. As a self-proclaimed Referral Ninja Master, Stacey brings her decades of experience in talent management, marketing, and strategy to teach clients her 5-step formula for gaining referrals in a way that honors and fosters relationships.
Before starting her company, Stacey was an Adjunct Professor at Queens University of Charlotte and Chief Talent Officer at HF Financial, among many other executive roles. Stacey is the author of the award-winning book Generating Business Referrals Without Asking and has been recognized in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Business Daily.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Stacey Brown Randall discusses her book’s unique title and why she honed in on generating referrals as her niche
- How Stacey quit her corporate job to teach business owners about the power of referrals
- What are referrals, and why do they matter in business?
- Stacey talks about other marketing strategies and channels that go in tandem with referrals
- Why the referral process begins with a trigger
- How is the referral process easier for lawyers?
- The first step to generate consistent referrals
- What does messaging look like when gaining referrals?
- Stacey shares how taking care of your referral sources can transform your career
In this episode…
Do you struggle with feeling bothersome or needy when attempting to get referrals? Have you considered throwing that marketing strategy out the window? You won’t worry anymore after meeting Stacey Brown Randall.
Stacey Brown Randall was working in a corporate job when she decided to leave it all when she discovered the magic of referrals. She now teaches business owners and sales professionals the secrets to generating referrals without even asking, and she’s here to tell you all about it.
In this episode of The Lawyer’s Edge, Elise Holtzman has a conversation with the Founder of the Brown Randall Group, Stacey Brown Randall, about the world of referrals. They discuss why referrals matter, steps of the referral process, consistency and growth in marketing, and so much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Elise Holtzman on LinkedIn
- The Lawyer’s Edge
- Stacey Brown Randall on LinkedIn
- Stacey Brown Randall
- Generating Business Referrals Without Asking by Stacey Brown Randall
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by The Lawyer’s Edge, a firm based in the New York metropolitan area founded by Elise Holtzman in 2008 to help lawyers become skilled business developers and leaders so that they can grow their practices, retain top talent, and step confidently into leadership roles.
The firm offers customized coaching, consulting, and training programs such as their signature business development program, Lawyers Making Rain.
Now more than ever, it’s not enough to just do good work and hope your law firm will thrive. And no matter how smart and hard-working you are, it can be time-consuming and overwhelming to figure it all out by yourself.