Taylor received her MBA in marketing and now consults with law firms and individual attorneys on topics such as SEO, PPC, content, and digital PR. Additionally, she helps firms grow by creating and implementing long-term SEO strategies that improve online visibility and boost lead generation from websites.
With a finger on the pulse of digital marketing, Taylor helps lawyers and law firms navigate the new systems of ChatGPT, Google Analytics 4, and other technologies on the rise.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Taylor Tobey talks about joining 9Sail and getting her start in legal marketing
- What prompts Google to change its algorithms?
- How 9Sail develops a diverse team and inclusive workplace
- Taylor breaks down the mystery of ChatGPT
- The value of humanizing ChatGPT-generated content
- What you need to know about the next update in digital marketing: GA4
- Why it’s crucial to stay up-to-date on new marketing technologies
In this episode…
The world of digital marketing is constantly evolving. How do you stay on top of the latest trends and technologies without getting bogged down by the changes?
Taylor Tobey says you don’t have to be an expert on every emerging technology, but you should do your research and keep up with what’s new in digital marketing. Every technology has advantages and disadvantages, and it’s crucial to figure out what’s best for your firm, continue to grow, and keep your audience top of mind.
In this episode of The Lawyer’s Edge Podcast, Elise Holtzman sits down with Taylor Tobey, Digital Strategist at 9Sail, to talk about emerging technologies in digital marketing. Taylor discusses how she got her start in digital marketing, the pros and cons of ChatGPT and other technologies, and how lawyers can prepare for new updates in the Google Analytics realm.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Elise Holtzman on LinkedIn
- The Lawyer’s Edge
- Taylor Tobey on LinkedIn
- “Joe Giovannoli | The Importance of Culture and the Role of SEO in Law Firm Marketing”
Sponsor for this episode…
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Ignite Women’s Business Development Accelerator.
Ignite is an 18-month business development program created by women lawyers for women lawyers.
Ignite is not just a one-off seminar or a series of seminars. It’s a carefully designed business development program containing content coaching and a community of like-minded women who are committed to becoming rainmakers and supporting the retention and advancement of other women in the profession.
To learn more about Ignite, visit thelawyersedge.com/ignite.